Thursday 19 April 2012

Remembrance.



Today, I have to come up with my own quotation and gives it to Sir Mark. Funny, how I kept thinking about what quote to give when I have the perfect quote with me all this time. I wrote it a long time ago and I don't know if I should do it. So, I asked Sir if it makes sense and I get a green light. 


So, here's my quote.

Here's an advice,
Jump off the train,
Everyone's expecting you to be on it. 

Just a few quotes from few famous personas.
Forever immortalize as a young man.





"Only the gentle are ever really strong." - James Dean 










Witty, Humorous, Genius


"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein.

"Absurdity is the rule of creative thoughts" - Albert Einstein 







Plato.


"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato




No comments:

Post a Comment